Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Things I do when I'm bored

Things I do when I'm bored and normally have something really important to do, put I push it aside and be bored instead. Because Being Bored is the way to be.

1. Painting my nails.
Over and over again. Think i've changed them 3 times today, and that is really no good for my nails, but it's funtastic so I can't help it. As you can see, I'm pretty bad at painting my nails too, sadly. 



2. Adoring my clothes.
This little beauty came last week, from ASOS.COM! I love-love-love it! Oh, way to much. It has a pretty little skater skirt too, but that's not in the picture. £18 did it cost me, and that's probably one of the most expensive things I've ever bought myself.

3.  Playing with tape.
I love tape, tape tape, any kind of nape. My sketchbook looked a bit sad and dirty - woops - all pretty again with bowprinted tape!


4. Wrapping gifts! 
My besties birthday is coming up! On thursday she will be 17! How odd, she still feels like 12 ^w^

Awful day, that I've spent, doing absolutely nothing at all. YAY!

xx
Dollythe ze doll

4 comments:

  1. Thought your nails was totally cute! I also like how you wrapped your gift for your friend.
    krftykj swap bot love comment 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails! I need to get more creative and spend time on my nails. Actually, I don't think it is that the creativity isn't there, I just don't take the time to do my nails. I love doing my nails, but don't do it very often.

    Annabell123 from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the gift. I really like the polka dot paper. And those nails of yours are great.

    Coleen in Ukraine
    coleenfranks
    s-b blog lovers comments

    ReplyDelete