Monday, November 7, 2011

100K IP!

It took me long enough, but I finally hit that 100k mark. Over 500 games played without buying champions, it do get a bit boring. You know, having to play the same thing over and over again. But I'm still proud of myself for doing it, even if it's a bit stupid. Now the big question that I don't want to ask myself: What do buy?
Knowing myself, I think that I'm probably not going to buy anything for awhile, even though I can for sure afford it. That's the joy of having more than you need.
For those who doesn't understand: League of Legends is an online game, which you get IP for every played game. Having above 100.000 IP means that you have played a lot aka. You have no real life.

That's what you get for being an almost nerd.

xx,
Dollythe

No comments:

Post a Comment