Wednesday, October 31, 2012

That time of the month


 It's time for another glossybox! Yes! It turns a frown into a smile, quite easily! I know that Swedish glossybox have gotten a lot of bad response these last months, people not being happy with the product and the costumer-service. I have nothing to complain about though, I'm completely in love with the glossybox-idea, it lightens up the 'everyday'. Theme for this one ''The beauty of a Geisha'', which is lovely! Gotta love the Japanese culture!
 I received following this month: Brilliantsmile mouthwash, Nails Inc mini nailpolish, Love & Toast shower creme, colored lenses from Lenson and a beautybird soap bar. Everyone also received a free geisha chocolatebar! Nom!

 There was a lot of things I could use in this box! I love nails Inc, and Love & Toast is a new favorite brand of mine! The soap bar will make a perfect Christmas gift for my mum, and the mouthwash is always needed! The only thing I can't use are the colored lenses, as I've really bad eyesight and have to wear glasses all the time! But I can trade them away!


 This Love & Toast shower creme smells just fantastic! Can't wait to try it out!


Chocolate and a nougat colored nailpolish, perfect! 



I'm already looking forward to the next box! ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment