Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HELLO DARLINGS! ~~

Hello again! ~~

It seems like it's been a while, and I do apologize for that! Somehow, a lot of things have changed over here these last few months, and blogging have not been a big priority! (Nothing too bad, don't you worry!) Well well, I'M READY TO START WRITING AGAIN!

I do apologize in advance, because these coming posts will probably be a lot of tiny hauls, just a few things I've picked up here and there! These things - scrool down - was a swap! I'm a member of a make-up-swapping-group on Facebook! I sent my partner a Opi-Nailpolish, and this is what I got back:

Maybelline Colorama nailpolish in wine, Make Up Store eyeshadow in Gecco
I'm really happy with what I got! Love the red glittery nailpolish! The eyeshadow is a very nice silver, will come in handy during the fall-party months! Can't wait to use it!

xox,
Dollythe ZE DOLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment