Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Booooooh,.. booo! *blood-splatter*


Happy Halloween to you all!

It's been kind of a slow day, and it's still going! Perfectly good plans got cancelled due to retardness, and I've felt rather uneasy today! It's just one of those days, I guess! I've on the other hand manage to do something somewhat productive today! I'm almost finished with my Halloween-costume! I'm going out this upcoming saturday, and you have to dress up(YAY! Soo much fun!)! My first thought was to go as a psyco-clown, but as I needed a wig for that - I changed my mind. So instead, I'll be going like this:
 It's just a basic sketch, but I'm quite happy with that, even though the sleeves will not look like that! I can't wait to try out that make-up! I've been watching youtube tutorials non-stop these past couple of days, I just home I can pull it off!
I pretty pleased with how it turned out, as I'm really not the seamstress that I wish I could be! The fabric is really soft, like a fake velvet, and it is in a glorious hotpink! 
I will wear it with my black organza underskirt, in a 50's shape! To be honest, I think it's a bit too long for me, as I'm on the short side, but it will have to do. 
The only thing I'm not quite sure about is the bows! My first thought was to do bows out of the same fabric, and putting them everywhere on the dress! But then I found these two lovelies, that I made a couple of months ago! I completely forgot that I had those, and the pattern is just too pretty to not use! Is it too much to use two different kind of bows? It's Halloween, afterall! 



I will post a picture of the whole outfit sometime next week, so you can see how it turned out!

BYYYYYE,
Dollythe


No comments:

Post a Comment