Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random pics from my londontrip!

 Rilakkuma passport cover, how lovely!
 ^- that is funny, i'm sorry.
 Wonderful Bayswater, I just love this part of town. So quiet, and with tall, beautiful buildings!
 Artbox @ Covent Garden! A lovely shop, with everything from Hello Kitty - to Moomin!
 #1 Macaroon shop in the world. It's the one @Covent Garden, and I loved every second inside of it!
 Covent Garden

 YUMMY! Didn't taste anything like I thought they would! The best ones were the caramell, chocolate and the banana/chocolate one! ^^,
A big Domo-kun decided to follow me home from Artbox, tss. . 


I'm really bad at remembering to use the camera, so sadly, I don't have more pictures than that to show you! Overall, it was a really nice trip, and I can't wait to go back sometime soon! ^^,

hugs, dollythe ze doll.


No comments:

Post a Comment