Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things I don't have the money for at the moment.

December must be the worst months of them all, when it comes to treating yourself. I'm not that into Christmas, but I love the Christmas shopping! I love searching the internet for things to buy for my loved ones, and friends! Sadly though, right now, I just find things for myself! Like this for example!


 Yumtella earrings, $11. 
Do I even have to explain these? Must be one of the cleverest things I have ever seen with my own eyes! I can't even remember how many times I've eaten right out of the jar with a big spoon. Grr ... yummy.

You can buy them at SassynPunk boutique, 
and they are not even that pricey! If they still have them after the newyears, I will probably treat myself to them! 'Cause you know what? I totally deserve that, yayayaya!
If you're not a nutella-fan, they have lots and lots of different choices! Cupcakes, Hello Kitty-ones, and so on!

Hugs and kisses, Dollythe.

No comments:

Post a Comment