Sunday, September 4, 2011

I wish you get the flue.

It's been a long weekend, a really long one. Friday was my 18th birthday, which really didn't feel like a big thing to me, they never do. The best thing about it is that I know can order whatever I want from ze internet, without asking my mum first, that ist sehr schön.  Saturday - work. Catering to almost 70 middleage'd+ people, that's always so-much-fun! Sunday - i feel sick. My brother's been sick all week, so I guess it's my turn now. Don't really mind - means I can be home from school, but this time, well, i don't know. I don't want to miss something important. Which I have heard that school is, important.
My niece, older sister, older brother 2x and my cousin has been here the whole day, eating good food&rubarbpie. Funfunfun, for a while.

My birthdaycake, cupcakie.


xxx.
Dollythe ze Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment