Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If I said I feel happy, how would you feel?

Been feeling like a total sleepyhead today. Third day of school, and already tired. Always look on the bright side of life, na na na na na <- we got one week off school soon, well .. 68 days or so, but that's soon right?
Don't have anything that i'm going to do that week, due to the England-plans not working out, but i'm always happy about not having to spend my days in a yellow-hell-hole. It's oh-so-sad, really.
I just adore this little orange thingy that i got from Asos a few days before school started, it looks so perfectly preppy! Looks even better with my lovely bowprinted tights, atleast I think so.
And did you know what? I AM FREAKIN' AWESOME AT DRAWING SHOES. Tee-hee.

ooo,
Dollythe the doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment