Monday, February 4, 2013

My first ever MAC

I've been looking for that perfect little lipstick, in that perfect little shade. I wasn't sure if I should go for a coral red, a classic bright red or my personal favorite - Raspberry red! Looking at my current collection of lip products, there is a lot of pinkish reds, a very little amount of orange/coral and a bunch of very used classic reds.  The only color I'm lacking is nude ones, but then again - that's not really me. The only thing I knew was that I wanted a lipstick from MAC. It's a bit more expensive than I would usually go, but for once - I felt like treating myself to something a bit nicer. 

Last week, I finally bought this one! It was a girl in my make-up-swapping-group on facebook. It was new in package, and all she wanted was £10/100SEK. I could not refuse, it was too darn tempting. 
This is how it looks out of the box. Holding a real MAC lipstick for the first time made me feel a little bit religious almost. You can actually feel the quality, which is quite nice. The color I got was ''Lickable'', and sure it is! The formula is really creamy, and the smell. Oh the smell, I could go on forever about that! A very sweet, vanilla scent. Yummy! 
 The best shade there is - raspberry red! 

Hugs and kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment