Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Momiji kawaiiness!



Oh, I think I just died a little bit of all the sweetness! Momiji have some new dolls out, and so far - it's the cutest I've seen from them! Best friend dolls! I would love to get these for myself and my bestfriend, even though I think that I would like them more than her! I still don't own a momiji-doll, but I've had my eyes on one for quite some time. I just adore the concept of the hidden message, that no-one has to know anything about. The BFF-dolls are £12.99/each which I think is a bit more expensive than the normal range. But who cares really? 
I'm also thinking of buying these item above. It's the Stella doll, from the Momiji x Hello Kitty range. It's put on sale for just under £5, which would be a perfect little treat for myself. The keychain isn't something that I really need or so, I just think that it kind of looks a bit like me, and that's always fun! She is called Alex though, huh. Also on sale, for £2.45! A fair price, me thinkies!

The only thing that bothers me is the shipping price, to sweden it's 9 euros, which meh.. more than the doll I want. So I think I'll wait til the end of Feb when I'm heading to London with my friends. They might have them at Artbox? You can only hope! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment