Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A very Romwe dream!


I'm usually quite happy with my shape, even though I'm the larger side, wearing a size UK14/EU42. There is time though I wish a was a lot thinner, mainly to be able to wear all those lovely pieces of clothing there is. I rarely have a hard time getting clothes that fits well, but there is webshops I can only dream of shopping at. One of those are Romwe.com. I don't know how many times I've found myself on their homepage, just flipping to endless pages of awesomeness - at really good prices. One of those dreams are this dress.
 

They call it the ''Rose Plaid Cut-out dress'', and it's in the Valentine sale.  Down from $55 to $53. Not that of a bargain, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if It fitted me. No kidding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment