Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanks, Wrapp.

Recently, I got invited to something called 'Wrapp'. It's a service, that offer you to send FREE giftcards to your facebook-friends! As a freebe-junkie, I jumped to the chance to do this. I've been a member for almost 2 months now, and I've managed to get 3 Malava-nailpolishes, a few christmas presents for my mum and what you see below! 
 This is a eyeshadow from Nelly.com, that I payed nothing for. The reason why I got this was for Halloween - I was in a desperate need of a white powder, but couldn't find one that wasn't overpriced. However, this arrived monday, 5th November. Which means - Halloween was over. Well well, I can probably use it for something else in the future!
I also got this eyeshadow trio from Nelly.com, and I'm not sure what to do with this! I do adore the colors, and the palette looks quite pretty, but I do already own colors like this. Maybe I'll give it away as a christmas gift to my Sister, or trade it for something else? Hmm,...


Now I have to continue with my ebay-duties, heh, Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment