Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NEW IN: Rainbow-splash!


A new little dress I picked up from the Asos.com sale last week! I've been wanting this dress since I first saw it last summer, but I thought that the price back then - £40 - was more than I was willing to spend on a summer dress like this. Then it went on sale for £19, and I was so tempted to buy it but didn't. I'm rather cheap when it comes to shopping, and I rather buy a lot of cheaper items, instead of one pricey one. As a student, £19 is still quite a bit for a dress that you have no plans to wear - just hang on the wall. Then, last week, it went down again - £12 this time. I could no longer resist, so I bought it!

 Even though I really love the dress, I'm very glad I waited! The fabric isn't that good, and I have a feeling I slightly ripped it when trying it on! However, I can't help but love the whole concept of this dress! The coloursplash of colours. It makes me think of melted rainbows, twirly pop-icecream and adventuretime. Also, it's very much Nyan Cat.

 Oh, I do like the open back! The yellow fabric you can see is in the front.
As always on asos - I picked up some anatomical! This time - Shampoo! I gotta say: IT SMELLS FANTASTIC! I have tried a lot of different products from this brand, and I do like it. It's not the best, but it works great if you're on a budget! The bottles feels very fresh, and young .. very .. studentlike.

1 comment:

  1. Åh vilken färgglad klänning! Rena drömmen :)
    Försökte skicka en Members-inbjudan till dig men jag fick upp "E-postadressen är redan tillagd.", antingen är du redan medlem eller så får du ge mig en annan mailadress! :)

    Ps. Det vore bra att ändra i dina blogspot-inställningar att andra som inte har något konto också kan kommentera på din blogg :)

    /Gratisprinsessan - http://gratisprinsessan.blogg.se/

    ReplyDelete