Sunday, December 2, 2012

That time again!


Yes, you guessed right! It's another glossybox-post! It seems like I never get around to review the last box, before I receive a new one. I'm just to darn slow. Either way, I love this time of the month. Glossybox really do cheer me up - no matter how blue I feel. 
 This month was no exception. Look how cute and christmasy the November box was! Candycanes, bows, gingerbread - yummy!
 What was hidden beneath the paper was this. A wonder hair-mask, Glossybox blusher, Vichy daycream, Naomi Campbell showergel + perfume sample, and a Modelco lipstick&lipgloss duo.

I liked everything, more or less. The hair mask smells FANTASTIC. It's pineapple, and the scent is very strong but sweet. Can't wait to try this out tonight. The day cream from Vichy also smells very nice. I've never used a day cream before, so this will be interesting. I have a normal skin combo, so this should fit me perfectly. I just hope it doesn't make me break out,.. pfft, that would be awkward. I think I will give the lipgloss/lipstick duo as a christmas gift to my mum. I did like the colour, it's just .. to big for me. I usually wear small bags when I go out, and I found that thing to be quite big and heavy. The thing I was the least exited for was probably the shower gel and perfume sample from Naomi Campbell. I don't know what it is, but the smell is really not for me. I prefer something sweeter.
The last thing I got was this blush from glossybox/kryolan. The color is really pretty pink, and I do like the packaging. Glossybox logo, well, it's a crown, so I can't really disapprove that, heh.

Only two weeks left for the decemberbox+newyearsbox. SO SO HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment