Monday, December 3, 2012

ASOS | MAKE-UP HAUL

Yes. I've been shopping again. I couldn't really help myself. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I've been buying a lot of beauty products, which I normally don't do. Just the odd nailpolish here and there. 

First, I have to apologize for this terrible picture. I hate nail-polish with these sort of bottle caps that show of every single fingerprint. With that said, look at all the prettiness. I'm a sucker for glitter, so when I saw that glittery one from Barry M, I knew that I just had to have it. I really like Barry M when it comes to nail polishes, at £3 each, it's not that expensive. They don't stay on for that long, but then again, I never have a nail polish for more than a day or two. That's probably why my nails are in such a bad state at the moment. bleh. 


Hot stuff, no lie. 
 I also bought this. I've used a similar one from POP for a while, and it got ruined for halloween.
 (Note to self: NEVER EVER LEND OUT YOUR MAKE-UP TO DRUNK DUDES) So I bought this one instead and so far - I like it better than the POP one, it's more black and it stays on the whole day.

It leavs a really thick line, me likey.


No comments:

Post a Comment